Secrets out of sync

Hi,

I’m trying to deploy a project to production but it fails. I think it’s because of out-of-sync secrets.

I click “+ Add secret” button for out-of-sync ones, it first looks like it works, but when I go elsewhere and come back I see them out-of-sync again.

How can I fix this?

Many thanks.

Hi @mdyildirim !
Where are you trying to add the out-of-sync secrets? In the deployment or in the repl?

Hi @NateDhaliwal ,
I try it on the “deployments” area.
Ekran Resmi 2024-03-17 12.22.58

Could you send a screenshot of the repl’s Secrets?

sure, see below pls

No, as in the repl itself, not the deployment. Under Tools > Secrets.

ah ok, attached.

Could you try adding the 2 Secrets, then immediately re-deploy the repl without going anywhere?

Tried, didn’t go to any other screen and just waited on that tab. error again (and again 2 out-of-sync secrets).

Could you send the logs of the deployment?

I’d say it seems like the Repl is just confused, I’d say ignore the out-of-sync.

Ok but how will I deploy the project?

What deployment type are you trying to use?

Not sure what you mean by deployment type. I just try to push the code to prod env. via “deployments” tab

Which should have made you select a type prior to deploying, from Reserved VM, autoscale, and static.

Ahh ok. It’s autoscale.

The only thing I see at a glance is that the logs say it’s sending local port 5000 to external 1104, but then flask says it’s listening on 3000.

but why wouldn’t I be able to sync secrets (which I believe the main reason of this problem - not sure though)

If you’ve synced them manually, (which it looks like from the image) then I believe that is just a visual glitch. Could you share your .replit file?

I’m not sure about visual glitch part. Similar cases happened in the past, and my learning was “ohh if these secrets are out of sync, then deployment fails”, and could fix the issues before. But this time I just can’t sync the secrets for some reason.

Here’s my replit:

entrypoint = "main.py"
modules = ["python-3.10:v18-20230807-322e88b"]

hidden = [".pythonlibs"]

[nix]
channel = "stable-23_05"

[unitTest]
language = "python3"

[deployment]
run = ["python3", "main.py"]
deploymentTarget = "cloudrun"

[[ports]]