*** Program 1: Bank account transaction program**
A basic bank account program that allows a user to deposit or withdraw money. The program greets the user, shows their current balance, and prompts them to choose between depositing or withdrawing. Users enter the desired amount, and the program updates the balance. If an invalid input is provided, the program resets the transaction process. The program runs continuously, allowing multiple transactions until the user stops it manually.
- Ask the user if they want to 1 deposit or 2 withdraw (use if statements)
- If the user inputs something other than 1 or 2, the loop will reset
- If the user selects deposit, the program will add the value to the bank variable
- If the user selects withdraw, the program will deduct the value from the bank variable
- Whenever the user inputs an invalid number (like a negative, or withdrawal is bigger than the bank variable amount, the loop will do nothing and reset)
- Since it’s an infinite loop, the loop should never stop asking for a deposit or withdrawal
how do i do this?