Running pinescript code directly in python

Describe your feature request
I am currently using tradingview pine script in order to build / automate intraday trading automation. I want such a feature in python language , which will automatically and with 100% accuracy will convert the tradingview pinescript’s program code to python. or in an alternate way in python interpreter , the pinescript interpreter/compiler can be integrated to straight-away run the pinescript code as it is. currently there is no such pinescript compiler/interpreter in python language in order to direclty run the pinescript code. also either converting pinescript code to python or running directly the pinescript code in python will help achieve great many things.

What problem(s) would this feature solve?

I am currently using tradingview pine script in order to build / automate intraday trading automation. I want such a feature in python language , which will automatically and with 100% accuracy will convert the tradingview pinescript’s program code to python. or in an alternate way in python interpreter , the pinescript interpreter/compiler can be integrated to straight-away run the pinescript code as it is. currently there is no such pinescript compiler/interpreter in python language in order to direclty run the pinescript code. also either converting pinescript code to python or running directly the pinescript code in python will help achieve great many things.

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request

I am currently using tradingview pine script in order to build / automate intraday trading automation. I want such a feature in python language , which will automatically and with 100% accuracy will convert the tradingview pinescript’s program code to python. or in an alternate way in python interpreter , the pinescript interpreter/compiler can be integrated to straight-away run the pinescript code as it is. currently there is no such pinescript compiler/interpreter in python language in order to direclty run the pinescript code. also either converting pinescript code to python or running directly the pinescript code in python will help achieve great many things. i was trying to find converter

Replit Profile: https://replit.com/@SudhanshuDeshm1

1 Like

Hi @SudhanshuDeshm1 , welcome to the forums!
Maybe you would like to make a Bounty for someone to make a compiler for you? Experienced developers can apply for the Bounty and you can pick the best one to work on it.

3 Likes