Replit Wikipedia

So I saw that element1010 made a Wiki type thing for Replit where people could make pages for their Repls → ReplWiki. Since it didn’t get much traction, and I don’t think it’s coming back, I thought of making my own. I thought of it having a Repl of the day/week, similar to esolangs featured language (we would have to figure out some kind of “algorithm” to decide the featured Repl). This would allow smaller creators to get known and get popular. We will make this using Flask (unless someone has a better idea for a framework to pair with HTML, CSS, JS). If you are interested tell me some experience you have with Frontend, Backend, or something related to this. Have a great day!

4 Likes

Sounds interesting! I have a lot of paid work going on currently, but I’d love to help in about a month. I’ll try to think of something for the algorithm. I’ll post here if i think of something.

3 Likes

FYI, element used https://replit.com/@haroon/Self-Hostable-Wiki

But I’d be happy to help with the backend

P.S. Happy cakeday!

3 Likes

That could be helpful for future use.

3 Likes

I could help with whatever lol. :stuck_out_tongue: (depends what you need, but I’m not experienced with SQL; idk what frameworks are used)

3 Likes

Before you vote make sure you are able to contribute and have experience with frontends, backends, or something to do with websites.

Click Here if You Want to Join
  • Join
0 voters

After we have people to help I will create a PM to discuss this in greater detail and specifics for certain parts like frontend and backend.

4 Likes

It will. Not yet though…

2 Likes