Replit, this is going too far

PikaBot2005 already told us what Doomsdaybear looks like. The last image is Doomsdaybear defeating Thanos (according to the bot, but I only see one person).

1 Like

Galactusdaybear is the real Doomsdaybear

1 Like

We… morphed??? IDK I suppose bot just combined us.

1 Like

Anyways, I’m just going to do some debugging and leave this thread in another tab. Ping me if there’s something I need to know here. Good luck with the protest and whatnot.

2 Likes

Sort of, but you’ve not spoke about why this was done.

Here’s the first paragraph of the announcement I wrote:
“As the Replit Discord has grown, it’s become a great place for the community to thrive and expand; however, it’s not necessarily Replit-centered anymore, and it can be quite hard for the Replit Team to get the feedback and info they need.

This change wasn’t made to attack the community, it was made so that Replit Team could more clearly see what was wanted from users.

(ps: for those who don’t know i’m cnnd, i own the .gg/replit-friends Discord)

(ps ps: the mod “protest” was over a month ago)

4 Likes

It’s still got a way to go =P Also there was that other incident with someone “copying” Replit soo

2 Likes

guys it turns out that the discord mods actually like this change & we’re overreacting so yeah @anon45021817 (you wanted ping yeah)

1 Like

Lmao this thread is funny.

1 Like

please shut up about my stupidity

2 Likes

Well that was fun. Let’s go back to our original tasks lads.

2 Likes

It was too short + it was off-topic. You should’ve PM’ed.

1 Like

As TL3 do you get to know stuff like that… but also aren’t other msgs short + off-topic

i still think unreplit is a good idea

it’s a huge paragraph :zzz:

Unlisted due to internal discussion/OP request

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.