Replit tarda en efectuar los cambios / Replit takes time to implement changes

Español / Spanish:
Hola. Durante estos últimos días he estado teniendo problemas con uno de mis replits. Este es principalmente JavaScript, pero también esta basado en HTML y CSS.
Me gustaría saber si se trata de un problema específico por ser JavaScript o es algo temporal que pasa en algún nodo (hosting).

Para ser más exactos, replit marca que se han guardado los cambios correctamente y que todo está bien, pero cuando te metes a la página web a comprobar, sale la versión de hace un rato y no se actualiza hasta pasadas unas horas o buen rato.

Gracias por vuestro tiempo.

Inglés / English:
Hello. During these last days I have been having problems with one of my replits. This is mostly JavaScript, but it’s also based on HTML and CSS.
I would like to know if it is a specific problem because it is JavaScript or if it is something temporary that happens in some node (hosting).

To be more exact, replit shows that the changes have been saved correctly and that everything is fine, but when you go to the web page to check, the version from a while ago comes out and it does not update until after a few hours or a long time.

Thanks for your time.

I am kind of confused, are you using node or a HTML/JS/CSS repl? Either way, next time try clicking the run button to restart, and if that does not work then run kill 1 in the shell and click run.

1 Like

I’m running node. Thanks for the info, I’ll try it.