I am running 100 days of code, currently at 62 (although this problem has been randomly happening since I started using Replit)
Somewhat often, I run some code, it runs fine.
I then want to test another option/output in the code, and click run again, but it never starts, it just loads forever (at least 10 minutes+ and I don’t think it will suddenly work)
If I copy the code to another IDE it works fine (except in this specific case when using Replit DB of course)
I have tried removing all exit() and similar from the code (as someone suggested i another question) still doesnt work
Repl link/Link to where the bug appears: