Replit Reply/Comment Bot

oh ok? I guess lol I mean yeah kinda a necro XD

;-; but yeah I guess so

Well, the point is that Pika is not necessarily a trusted community member and bots, while they violate ToS, are not entirely discouraged so long as they don’t create spam or are abusive. Wanted to clarify cause this question seems to come up a lot.

3 Likes

I see, but why is pika not trusted?

This seems off topic, I’ll answer you on Discord and you can share with Pika as well idm.

2 Likes

Open developer tools in your browser and comment on any repl. The request will show up in the network tab. You can find the GraphQL query there.

2 Likes

see bruh. :confused: can’t you just show me? i just want to make a bot that relies on specific commands… like if you reply

"joke"
it'll give u a joke

I’m not allowed. All I can tell you is to do the action yourself and look at the network tab in devtools to see what’s being sent. You’ll need the notifications query and the reply mutation.

As I said before, you should also have a mod’s permission before automating an account. And the mod would be able to help with this stuff.

5 Likes

It is a lib to do this I think this is what you want

2 Likes

we don’t just hand that out ahhh

1 Like

So why did you… Showcase it…?

1 Like

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we don’t talk about that

So if I make a bot that’s not unruly I won’t get banned? I would be allowed to do that? Or do I need to beg the moderators?

2 Likes

:warning: This information is now outdated, please reference this post for up to date information

Please don’t beg the moderators and ideally you would have to ask us for written permission before you do, but nobody does that anymore and we don’t enforce it.

TL;DR yes you can and you won’t get banned.

3 Likes

Thank you; that’s good to know.

2 Likes

yeah, ik i already made one. but the main problem is that you can’t add spaces, slashes, any symbol, and has to be referenced using /joke or something like that. i couldn’t just say “joke” :expressionless:

2 Likes

;-; no if you actually understood instead of copy pasting you could know you just do bot = Bot(os.environ["TOKEN"], prefix="").

And also, what does this mean

1 Like

if I’m understanding correctly, pulses means that your command can’t have spaces, slashes, or a symbol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

um yes that is built-in, of course, I do a check for that (I manually MADE A check it’s not a bug); have you ever seen any service that allows for that? (idk maybe, but I wanted to basically make a back-to-front copy of discord.py but for replit-bot so I only allowed the same things and I used the same parsing, etc)

2 Likes

I know you do, and no I haven’t. And I can’t tell if you’re talking to me or pulses