Replit Reply/Comment Bot

Question:

Look, I want to make an GraphQL Comment bot, like @hecker40’s heckerbot. I really don’t know how to comment.
Repl link:

replit.com/@pulses/bots

that is banned by ToS so yeah

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Yes Pika did it but pika also happens to be a trusted community member

2 Likes

:confused: ait but @pikachub2005 did it. pls help :confused:

No. It is banned how many times do I have to tell you

So your saying that @pikachub2005 is bannable?

1 Like

@PikachuB2005 has special permission which is why he is allowed to keep his community bot running, there are a very limited number of other members of the community also trusted who have been allowed to continue running their bots, but the creation of new bots is completely banned by the Replit team/moderators. Without express permission from the Replit team you are not able to make a bot.

5 Likes

So how do I get special perms? Pls helpppp

2 Likes

Contact Replit staff/a Replit mod like @RayhanADev, however there is a low chance they will let you make one because it is against ToS (which you agreed to when making an account)

5 Likes

Probably the best person to contact is @RayhanADev, who will most likely say no to this request.

4 Likes

Yeah I have special perms but I’m actually contemplating giving them up/stopping my bot to stop people trying to make bots

EDIT: gotta love how Qwerty hearts it before she even has time to read it

so wait im allowed to run my minecraft bot?

1 Like

Yes you are, just not replit comment bots

oh ok that makes sense

1 Like

where is it banned in ToS? From what I can see you should be fine as long as you severely rate limit the responses so that you aren’t sending “more request messages or any other content to the Replit servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser”, and aren’t violating anything else, e.g. “unsolicited messages”

2 Likes

It’s not the ToS sorry, it’s just mods don’t want it and the mod’s words are the law of the land so it’s more like an unspoken (well unwritten really) rule

2 Likes

No, it was definitely announced somewhere, I remember, I just don’t remember where/how/when…

3 Likes

Only mods/admins are allowed to share gql queries/mutations, and you should probably ask a mod before automating an account

2 Likes

pika also happens to be a trusted community member

This statement is actually false, the only “trusted community members” are site moderators kek, but other people make bots without asking us anymore and we’ve been told to simply allow it until the bot gets out of hand :person_shrugging:

edit: sorry for necroposting I’m just checking my pings

3 Likes