Replit editor is not 100% visible

Problem description: The replit editor is not 100% visible in Chrome Android. It becomes half-visible when the virtual keyboard appears. Here’s the screenshoot.

Expected behavior: The editor window should 100% visible.

Actual behavior: The editor window is not 100% visible.

Steps to reproduce: NA

Bug appears at this link: It appears on replit editor.

Browser: Chrome
Device (Android, iOS, NA leave blank): Android
Desktop app version (Avatar menu->“Version”) or NA: NA
Plan (Free, Replit Core): Free

1 Like

I would suggest you use the app so you can avoid this (the app is also a better experience in general for mobile)

4 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion. But I also have a problem with the app. The app is so laggy. For me it’s better running replit on the browser. I hope this bug can be fixed as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Hi there. I am using the Chrome browser on an Android phone with the latest Android and Chrome updates, and I do not see this issue. I am using the virtual keyboard that came standard (which is Google’s keyboard).

Perhaps the issue is specific to your device? Are you able to test other devices (e.g., family or friends’ mobile devices)? Can you test on Chrome Incognito Mode to ensure this isn’t a browser extension or caching issue? Other browsers? Other virtual keyboards?

We would need to narrow down the issue in order to investigate. If you can test further with as many details as possible, that would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Thanks. The bug no longer occurs. I’m using Android 6.0.1 and Google’s virtual keyboard, but i’m not using Chrome with the latest version. Because the Chrome with the latest version need a higher Android version. But, this bug has dissapeared.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.