Replit Discord Invites Paused

I’m trying to join Replit’s Discord Server through their vanity url but it says invites are paused.

Is there something going on in the server that I don’t know about?

1 Like

Hi,

When I try to join the Replit discord server with Replit , Discord tells me the server has paused invitations, preventing anyone new from joining.

I wanted to see if there was any information or if there were any updates on this. I don’t see it mentioned anywhere.

I have asked internally about this. I will provide an update when I get some info

5 Likes

try this?

Nope. Invites are still paused.

This makes sense because that link is the same thing as the vanity url.

1 Like

that’s weird when I go my discord opens up and I’m prompted to join

when you’re not in the server and press/click the join button on the invite prompt, it says invites are paused :confused:

oh that’s weird yeah I’m not in the server either I just press it and I get invited :confused:

but what happens when you click the join button on the invite prompt?

1 Like

Oh I never tested that XD

EDIT: You’re right! I cannot join it sorry about causing confusion/trouble

2 Likes

hey! there was a raid in the server a while ago so the chat mods decided to pause invites. hopefully it should be back up soon :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know! Do you know when they’ll open the server back up?

2 Likes

no clue, however like ethan said either one of us will provide some info when it’s back

1 Like

Got locked out of my discord, had to make a new one, and came back to this very lovely message.

1 Like

I have been told the invites will be re-enabled tusday

2 Likes

.gg/replit vanity is gone??

1 Like

anyone have an invite

1 Like

Hmm no I tried it and it’s invalid

It’s still Tuesday, so let’s wait until Wednesday before reopening our concerns.

2 Likes

I have asked for an update since its Tuesday

2 Likes