When a student clicks on the repl.it invite link, even when logged in, they are asked to login again.
After they had logged in, they are taken to the team profile, but they haven’t joined the team
If the student is already logged in, they should not be asked to logged in again.
When the student logs in again, or was already logged in, they should join the team
Students does not join the team
Steps to reproduce:
- Copy the invite link
- Open a new different browser program to simulate a different user (if was using Chrome, then use Firefox)
- Log into repl.it under a different account
- Paste the link into the browser address bar
- Will be asked to login again
- Will be taken to the team’s profile page, but the user is not in the team
Bug appears at this link:
Device (Android, iOS, n/a leave blank):
Plan (Free, Hacker, Pro Plan):