Remove merged branch?

How can I remove branch from drop-down menu in version control that has been already merged and deleted from gitHub?

1 Like

Hi @Marko thank you for your message and welcome to the community!

In order for the community to suggest ideas to help you solve your issue it would be useful to share a link to your Repl.

Hey @IanAtCSTeach, thanks for advice :slight_smile:

I can share this dummy Repl I made, but its evident on this screenshot also. This Branch-Test was merged into main and deleted from GitHub but I can still select it here. Is there same way to remove it from drop-down menu as I will not be using it anymore?

1 Like

Hi @Marko
I’ve not had this issue before but wondered if it still appeared after another commit and push?

If so, what about removing the link to the github by clicking on the bin icon, then re-adding the github repository?

Hey,
commit and push didn’t solve problem, only when I removed link to gitHub and reconnected again (as you suggested) it disappeared. But if it has to be done after merging every branch :confused: There has to be something I am missing

Hi @Marko thanks for testing this for me.

I think it’s worth reporting this to Replit using the ? icon bottom left of any Repl and selecting Share Feedback to log this as a feature request.