3. 15
  4. idk, it’s different for each day, but averages on about 7
1 Like

7, 7?? you absolute madlad

1 Like

Programming Level: Expert
Knowledge (Typescript): 17
Beauty: 19
Programming Use: 15 (I build Replit so lots of exposure)
Hours per day: ~10, five days a week

3 Likes

:man_facepalming: what is this 15 programming use, my man you are a 21

fair but at the same time wow

nah, nah, nah you are a no life (this is a compliment) high level expert at least

I’m nowhere near a high expert lol

After seeing how good some people at Replit are, I’m almost tempted to put my rank at intermediate

2 Likes

this is how I feel
every. freaking. second

as you can see I put intermediate. And, I’m saying that based on the other people’s votes I think you are a high level expert, in comparison to the rest of the pole, maybe not replit but then again at replit I feel like I’m still a fetus in terms of knowledge

1 Like

There is so much to learn in the programming world.

1 Like

ik :tired_face: thanks for the conversation, helped me learn a lot :stuck_out_tongue:

what are you apologising for? I am kind of lost

1 Like

ummm my mistake that I made?

What mistake? I think i posted a suggestion and it was taken as a mistake remark … ouch. I am the one who needs to say sorry

1 Like

oh ok I thought you said I made a confusing thing, that’s mb

1 Like

I changed code beauty to 18 lol.

1 Like

code beauty for me is tricky … depending on the language is 0 ot 20, so i gave myself 10.
I would not be surprised if the feeling here is (given some of my post) that i am a annoying fixated old grumpy guy pushing for beauty (because i like the word pythonic …) :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m a perfectionist in real life, and I apply that in my code too haha!

1 Like

I learned to be less so … and once i started to make start-ups, i learnt to me even more less so …

1 Like

Rate yourself on the language you’re the most comfortable with, or just the one you write the best code in.

1 Like

why you want me to have difficult life to pick one … i love all languages i use .
Well maybe JS and a couple of others not …