Pyside2 and 6 platform plugin errors

Hey all, I’m struggling to get either Pyside2 or 6 to work in replit (python bindings for QT - using bc of the flexible OSS license vs pyqt). I’ve been able to get it going fine on a mac with a virtualenv but have had troubles getting it to run in wsl2 and in replit (for separate reasons).

I’ve gone down the rabbit hole for adding packages to my replit.nix file and I’ve landed on this:

{ pkgs }: {
  deps = [
    pkgs.python310Full
    pkgs.replitPackages.prybar-python310
    pkgs.replitPackages.stderred
    pkgs.libkrb5  
    pkgs.xorg.libxcb  
    pkgs.xorg.xcbutil  
  ];
  env = {
    PYTHON_LD_LIBRARY_PATH = pkgs.lib.makeLibraryPath [
      # Needed for pandas / numpy
      pkgs.stdenv.cc.cc.lib
      pkgs.zlib
      # Needed for pygame
      pkgs.glib
      # Needed for matplotlib
      pkgs.xorg.libX11
      pkgs.xorg.libxcb  
      pkgs.xorg.xcbutil
      pkgs.libkrb5 
  ];
    PYTHONHOME = "${pkgs.python310Full}";
    PYTHONBIN = "${pkgs.python310Full}/bin/python3.10";
    LANG = "en_US.UTF-8";
    STDERREDBIN = "${pkgs.replitPackages.stderred}/bin/stderred";
    PRYBAR_PYTHON_BIN = "${pkgs.replitPackages.prybar-python310}/bin/prybar-python310";
  };
}

But unfortunately once I’m here I get the following unfortunate error (with a bunch of logs that I’m omitting bc they are relatively incomprehensible exiting with status 2 at the end):

qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in "" even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Available platform plugins are: eglfs, linuxfb, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, vnc, wayland-egl, wayland, wayland-xcomposite-egl, wayland-xcomposite-glx, webgl, xcb.

I’ve tried adding mesa and libgl as well in the past to no avail. I’m sort of stuck. I’ve looked at this post in the past and the advise there isn’t satisfactory for this issue.

Would love some help!