Projects Overview Export filtering

Describe your feature request

For the Export feature in Projects Overview, I want to be able to select which projects I want to export to the CSV file.

What problem(s) would this feature solve?

I manage grades in Blackboard, and there is some pre-processing work I need to do in the CSV file before I can import anything into Blackboard. Having the exported CSV file contain specific projects will save me from having to hunt through the whole file for the projects’ columns I am interested in.

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request

My gradebook is stored in Blackboard.
I use Replit’s export CSV to help populate the Blackboard gradebook CSV file. But I need to do some pre-processing to do that.

I have labs as a project and I give credit if the lab was at least started. I also need to score each assignment which is its own project. I add my own column at the end of the export CSV for that score. I calculate the score based on # tests passed and my assignment review. But to get that score, I need to first find the column containing the # of tests. I have a wide CSV file (projects for chapters I have not gotten to yet, or projects I may or may not use this semester, etc) so I am looking through a lot of clutter.
Once all the necessary columns are ready, I then use that data to put into the Blackboard file.

Hey there! Welcome to the community! Looks like a needed feature here :eyes: