I made a ‘template team’ for my projects. After I shared the projects in two teams with students I found a mistake in the projects. So I deleted most of the projects in the teams with the students, changed the projects in my ‘template team’ and shared the projects again with the teams with students.
Expected vs Current Behavior:
After sharing the projects again, I expect to find the projects in my teams with students after a little while. But hours later I still don’t see the reshared projects in my team with students.
Steps to reproduce:
Share projects from team A to team B. Delete said projects in team B. Share projects again from team A to team B.
Bug appears at this link: https://replit.com/team/22-23-programmeren-1-vwo
Browser/OS/Device: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/111.0
Replit Profile: https://replit.com/@kirstenkingma