Problem in Replit Deployments

Description of the problem (please keep it simple and short):
I was trying to migrate Replit Legacy Hosting to Replit Deployments. I have connected my domain malendra.com in Deployments. But nothing happens 2 days after the DNS setted up.

Explain what you were trying to do:
I have set my DNS correctly and got cloudflare error in 2 days until the DNS setted up correctly. Apparently when the DNS is already setup, Replit still outputs error that I still need to migrate to Replit Deployments though I have migrated.

What areas or features are involved?
Replit Legacy Hosting (previously), Replit Deployments, CloudFlare.

Repl Cover Page Link/Screenshots/Etc: (to protect you and your code, never share your Repl join link outside of PMs)

https://www.malendra.com

@pG6am-loBVarGG0amlnb It seems malendra.com is linked to the IDE, which in turn is not supported anymore. I see you have linked www.malendra.com to your deployment, but you must first unlink malendra.com in the IDE, and link it in the deployments tab. www.malendra.com and malendra.com are really different domains.

Hello, Thanks for the reply. I did think of that for a second right after I deployed. But I didn’t think it would effect the domain link. Now somehow the replit website is updated and I can’t access the IDE’s domain link since it’s now changed to devtools. How can I access the IDE’s domain link again to unlink my domain? Thanks.

You should just be able to remove the old records, wait for it to unlink, and add the new ones for your deployed app.

Ah, you’re right, there’s a leftover A record. Now waiting for DNS propagation again and hoping that this works. Thanks for the enlightment

1 Like

Okay, that worked. If anyone have the same problem, you need to recheck your DNS records, the TXT record for the replit-verify make sure it’s correct, the A record make sure it have the right IP, and most importantly you need to delete the leftover A record that points to blablabla.repl.co

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.