Preview hanging on "Loading your page"

The app that I’m working on runs and previews on my iPhone and iPad (using the iOS and iPadOS apps), but the when I try to run it on my Mac/Safari the preview window hangs on “Loading your page” and the page never loads. I have emptied the Safari cache using the Dev tools and also tried Chrome. I’m not having any other application issues on my Mac and my iPad is on the same network as my Mac. I also just downloaded the native Replit app for Mac and have the same issue. Of course, I have shut down and restarted as well.

I’d appreciate any help. Thanks!

BTW, here is the text in the preview window in Chrome: The webpage at https://6fb387fb-8fe7-4cb8-bb8d-0d0d5f73b1a2-00-3idzcoey8xzbz.spock.replit.dev/__replco/devtools_wrapper.html?initialPath=%2F&id=%3Ar1s%3A might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

This is a bug due to a feature allowing you to use devtools from inside the app. To fix, open your page in a new tab.

Thanks. In Chrome, when I select “New Tab” from the Preview window, here is the message:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from 6fb387fb-8fe7-4cb8-bb8d-0d0d5f73b1a2-00-3idzcoey8xzbz.spock.replit.dev (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID

Thats because of the domain being new. Press learn more or advanced and click trust anyway. Also can you tell me if the connection is http? If so that might be something quite serious.

Mysteriously, it seems to be working. testing now…

Didn’t work unfortunately. Here’s what I’m getting in the advanced tab:

XXX-3idzcoey8xzbz.spock.replit.dev normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chrome tried to connect to XXX-3idzcoey8xzbz.spock.replit.dev this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be XXX-3idzcoey8xzbz.spock.replit.dev, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit XXX-3idzcoey8xzbz.spock.replit.dev right now because the website sent scrambled credentials that Chrome cannot process. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

And yet, the app continue to load thew preview fine on my iPad.