POLL: What is your favorite programming software/site?

• Replit
  • GitHub
  • VS Code
  • Atom
  • Other

0 voters

5 Likes

Make it multiple select, so you can choose more than one.

1 Like

Absolutely no doubt about this one, Replit is amazing.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s the simplest, easiest, most accessible, and more.

2 Likes

Can you make it multiselect pls

3 Likes

how do I do this without deleting poll

Tbh choosing anything other than Replit feels like sacrelige, considering the very site this was posted on is based around Replit. Like betraying your own country.

1 Like

You can’t edit the poll after 5 mins of posting. Sorry.

Hm. Then I’ll create a new poll.

2 Likes

At TL3 the time that you can edit after posting increases to like 2x or more.

1 Like

I’m not TL3 anymore.

TL2 and TL3 are both 30 days so it doesn’t change. But polls cant be edited after 5 min I don’t think mods can edit them after 5 min either

2 Likes

So you have to remake the poll then? I’ve edited them before by adding * and an item and it has worked in the past. Don’t think it was 5 mins.

I know there some limit. And I tested it just now and I cant edit the poll

1 Like

Replit is my go-to online IDE when I’m not at home or just want to work on a site that loads quickly, etc. However, in general, I believe that VS Code is superior for a variety of reasons, and I despise GitHub’s workspaces because they are so bad that nothing works for me. Furthermore, Github CoPilot is far more dangerous than GhostWriter will ever be.

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: What are trust levels?

When I got the suspension, were you also suspended?

I was silenced for 2 days.

Update: It does, I also appealed and now I only have to wait a month :slight_smile:

——————————————————
earthrulerr | Software && Web
earthrulerr@gmail.com
earthrulerr.is-a.dev

1 Like

I was suspended for three days / silenced though, but now I have to wait a month :slight_smile: (appealed).

1 Like

Actually, I believe silenced and suspended is different.

Suspension is a temporary “ban” while silence is simply not being able to post publicly ally (I was able to DM with people and react, etc)

1 Like