PageBlock - Collaboration

Hey,

I would like to make a project similar to Blockpit that uses blocks to make websites. This would have a similar layout and have the ability to create website pages.

CSS would be built in matching the theme of the project itself, meaning people could simply use blocks to make a website without any worry.

I really need help with this as I do not know Python, JS, or others that could be used for this. I do know CSS and HTML which can help.

~ earth

Kinda like https://edublocks.org/

2 Likes

@joecooldoo ping so you can see this if you want.

2 Likes

I’d help to do the backend, I can do python although it is no longer my preferred language. Also, would the pages be static?

1 Like

Possibly. I do not know about anything else yet I just need a team.

1 Like

Hey I’d love to help, I know Python and am currently learning JS!

2 Likes

Want to help. Appreciated :smiley:

1 Like

I’d love to help! I know lots of JS and some Python!

1 Like

Adding all three of you to the concepts page, this is just the page for concepts such as blocks and editor.

1 Like

Hey me too, I can help with frontend and js(if you’re still open for taking people)

only if you don’t mind that I cannot access inbuilt chat(because I’m on mobile…)

2 Likes

The chat works for me on mobile? Are you on the app?

1 Like

No. Does it work on app? but app didn’t support collaborations last time I checked

1 Like

No, it works on the web. Idk

1 Like

I have used Replit on mobile, it works. Inviting you.

1 Like

I’m too bad at coding for this kind of project lol

1 Like

Your amazing at coding.

4 Likes

I have the app, and it took me a while to realise how to enter projects with collaborations. It’s under the ‘Shared with me’ folder in the home page on the app.

I can help. I know LOTS of Python! And I also know HTML, CSS and a very tiny bit of JavaScript