Outage: readonly filesystems, connection failures, and other errors

I don’t think you can fix it. You must be one of the 2% of Repls still experiencing issues. You’ll have to wait for Replit to fix it.

Use your best judgement. IDK.

Replit has little issues all the time but this is the most major issue in the time I’ve been here, and also in the time some users predating me have been here.

1 Like

We are merging all of the issues into this topic so if you make a bug report about this issue it will be moved here.

sent an email and into the support forum - not on here, sorry!

I don’t think you can fix it. You must be one of the 2% of Repls still experiencing issues. You’ll have to wait for Replit to fix it.

I mean that I would need to begin manually repairing the code by rewriting it rather than waiting on replit.

Use your best judgement. IDK.

I’m asking for a timeline on a fix for the project so that I can make an informed decision. I would rather not drop all of the work done on the project.

Replit has little issues all the time but this is the most major issue in the time I’ve been here, and also in the time some users predating me have been here.

That is useful context.

1 Like

It is up to you. If you think it will be easy to rewrite your code I’d just do that.

It doesn’t say.

2 Likes

If you don’t have additional information, please wait for someone from replit to chime in who can answer my questions. Thank you!

1 Like

I do not believe that anyone at Replit currently has a timeline to full fix on this issue.

6 Likes

@soren I still have not been contacted back on my PM about getting cycles due to my project going down b/c the Nix Error. I understand if you have a lot on your plate, but it would mean a lot to me if you were to read over my PM and answer to it. Thank you so much!

1 Like

I am having the same problem, I will not be able to recover my other files that I had in the project, I have been waiting for a response for more than 5 days but they don’t tell me anything

1 Like

Yea same here, I asked replit but they haven’t replied, so I’m assuming that they are busy or are working on other stuff and have minimal hands on deck fixing up the last 2%

1 Like

Question:

Repl link/Link to where the bug appears: https://replit.com/@dougyj/CollektyvDiscordBot

Screenshots, links, or other helpful context:

code snippet

My problem is solved. Thank you.

1 Like

@soren I still have not received a follow-up on the previously noted comment that people who experienced the Nix error getting free Pro / cycles.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.