Outage: readonly filesystems, connection failures, and other errors

My repl is still broken too. :confused:

1 Like

hi replit team ,thank you so much for your efforts I’m so grateful for replit team and customer service (lena,anshul,john,diana,soren,mathew and other) ,my repl work fine now
thank you for your time
I’m sorry for bothering you yeasterday but I was angry because I losted my clients

1 Like

as i can see on status.replit.com
all of the repls have been recovered but i still have the same problem
in addition to that i live in Egypt in Africa no in asia or america

1 Like

me to, the thing is i am in europe and the statuspage is writing just about
Affected components

• Repls
    • North America Cluster
    • Asia Cluster’

does that mean that in europe should be everything normal? because it is not…

1 Like

There isn’t a cluster in Europe, IIRC.

2 Likes

My repl is still broken :frowning:

when i Open my file the replit console is telling The Repl is booting… please solve this isues i cant run my project.can you backup that one file

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discord Rpc Extension

Hi @QwertyQwerty88
I cant open my file it is telling that it is booting .How to recover the file

I still have the problem, my project (discord bot) It works normally but most of the command that I had in different .py files are not there and I still can’t use them.

I want to know if I will be able to recover the .py files that are no longer in my code, I have been waiting for more than 3 days and nothing has recovered them, plus the lines of code that I had updated, I don’t know if they have recovered, I need an answer as to whether they are going to help me or not, they waste my time if they don’t even give me a solution.

https://replit.com/@SirusTempest/Bot-Alya-Correr-en-Alt#main.py

Ive been waiting for sooooo long. And still didnt fix this error … i cant even download my project or even see the code . Hope you fix this .

Seems to be that im a part of the 2% now, i’ve reported it to https://report-read-only-repls.replit.app/ tho

1 Like

@ahmadshaheen1 & @MirexTion
Replit has two clusters of servers, one in North America and one in Asia, your Repls are stored on Replits servers and any changes you make are sent to their servers, so your Repls are all stored in either North America or Asia, not the country which you are using Replit from. I hope that makes sense :smile:

3 Likes

Please give me an answer to my problem, they say it is already solved but I still have the problem, I have not recovered most of my .py files from my project, I have not even been able to recover the lines of code that I updated, please tell me once and for all if they are going to help me or not, they make me waste a lot of time and patience

Only around 2% of impacted Repls have not yet been recovered, if you are part of that 2%, please let the team know by emailing them at support@replit.com. :smile:

1 Like

unable to read .replit:
unable to read .replit: read .replit: input/output error
nix error: building nix env: problem reading ‘.replit’ file: unable to read .replit: read .replit: input/output error
code snippet

1 Like

https://replit.com/@SirusTempest/Bot-Alya-Correr-en-Alt#main.py

That’s the project, it works but I haven’t recovered the .py files I had before or the lines of code.

In any case, I think that when you tried to solve the problem, you reset my code to the beginning when I Forked it (I copied it from my original account)

So I guess that’s why my files were deleted and my updates on the lines of code were deleted, so I wanted to ask if you can reset my project to how it is September 29 at 12:30 Pm (UTC)

1 Like

If you made changes during the time which your Repl was broken, they may not have persisted due to lack of permissions to write to files.

Please contact support at support@replit.com :smile:

1 Like

i sent to the forum sent by AGuyThatLikesFurrys around when that comment was posted, thank you for sending it! still waiting on my repl to be recovered, thanks to all of the team working on this as well (i was afraid i lost my project)

1 Like

Hello ,

You announced that all the fixes are completed, but my repl is still not working. I request urgent support regarding this issue. The following error still appears.

1 Like