Open Links in a New Tab/Window in Replit Ask

Describe your feature request
This is really just a convenience item, but could you change all the links in Replit ask to target _blank instead of _self. This makes it easier to look at someones code and post simultaneously. This feature would help users help other users in an easier and faster way

What problem(s) would this feature solve?
When I click on a link in a post in Replit Ask, it replaces the Replit Ask paged with that link

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request
I was trying to help someone with code, so I went to their repl’s page, figured stuff out and then realized my Replit Ask page was gone.

I know this sounds kinda stupid, but it would make helping others more convenient and isn’t hard to implement.

This already exists as a setting. Go to this link (this will work for anybody) https://ask.replit.com/my/preferences/interface and only of the check boxes under other is Open all external links in a new tab

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.