Open a htpp port for uptimerobot

How to open a htpps port on this replit, because im hosting a eaglercraft 1.5.2 server (no client or illegal thing ,okay mods), whatever but when i use uptimerobot it doesn’t stay up help?
This is the repl:https://replit.com/@minecraftie/servidor-1

Hey there,

We are sad to say that Microsoft (Parent company of Mojang, creator of Minecraft) have filed copyright claims (DMCA – Digital Millennium Copyright Act). According to Wikipedia, a DMCA is:

It criminalizes production and dissemination of technology, devices, or services intended to circumvent measures that control access to copyrighted works

Therefore, these are going to be banned in the future on replit since eaglercraft allows one to access Minecraft without the restrictions, regulation, and $26.95 USD fee.

“Digital Millennium Copyright Act - Wikipedia”. En.Wikipedia.Org, 2020,
---- Digital Millennium Copyright Act - Wikipedia.

1 Like

jeez, it doesnt have the client so its not illegal dude.

its only a server dude

Well, if you continued to host eaglercraft servers, it would give Replit a bad name.

1 Like

You have to understand that you don’t pay for it. It’s like you made a ride on a theme park and some people use it without paying.

We all wish that these servers would be legalized, but the rules are the rules.

1 Like

its legal dude xd dude

whatever can you help me setting up a htpp port?

1. Afaik up-timer robot does not work for replit anymore
  2. Did a mod say to you that it was legal?
  3. Why even host a eaglecrafter server only? You could host the official one on replit without any worry of it getting taken down
1 Like

wait uptimerobot doesnt work now?

is there a alternative for free?

It’s not really that up timer robot does not work, more like pingers in all stopped working (for me at least). So not really an alternative

2 Likes

pretty suspicious, its like replit has done something with us knowing, jeez, so this post is unusable xd, thanks for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.