Official Replit DB console

It would be amazing to have an official Replit DB console, I currently use rbinfinity’s admin console and it only works 30% of the time as it refuses to open the page. Being able to see each of my keys and their values(many of which are very large in my case) is invaluable. As well as the ability to create/delete keys straight from the DB console and not having to go through the hassle of running your code once just to input a key or going through the shell.

2 Likes

This is the kind of thing extensions might help with! I’m going to try and make what you’re asking for! :smile:

5 Likes

There’s an extension that’s kind of what you’re asking.
Ctrl/ + K → Extensions → Store → ReplDB Editor
Only downside is that you can’t see the value very well.

4 Likes

for what browser? im on chrome and not finding anything

I mean a Replit extension. Follow those steps in the Replit workspace.
Alternatively, you can use https://replit.com/@fatfingers23/replit-db-gui?v=1 by @fatfingers23.

1 Like

Note that you need beta access to view the extension. And the extension is currently broken XD

2 Likes

Most of the users who know what they’re doing have extensions access

3 Likes

The ReplDB extension is out to all explorers. If you’re an explorer, there’ll be an “extensions” button under the tools section, and there you can install the ReplDB editor.

3 Likes

There are a few extensions which exist and can do that (though they are inherently flawed, but I won’t speak about that), also I believe an official app for that is being worked on.

1 Like