November 2022 Contributor Badge - Call for Suggestions!

Let’s ensure we don’t forget about this until halfway through the month again.

I’m Ian is The community are looking for theme suggestions / colour schemes for November’s Replit Ask contributor badge. Any ideas post them below please!

5 Likes

Maybe something making reference to Christmas, the badge will tell you that Christmas is soon!

1 Like

I would be against that since not everybody celebrates Christmas since it’s a religious holiday. Mabey something happened in November in Replit history.

1 Like

I mean, Replit Mobile was released (technically in October), maybe something related to that? Ghost Writer was also released (I think in November, or late October).

1 Like

I like the idea but with Goast writer it may be mistaken with October.

Bounties being released in Replit.

2 Likes

Ooh! When is that, is there like an article that I missed?

Maybe javascript was first released? That was the closest thing I could find in november related to propramming. Though I’m unsure if it makes any sense on a logo being developed for replit ask.

1 Like

it was on the replit townhall

Will that bounty hunter form close anytime soon, cause I’m working on some projects after which I may be able to apply for it. I am learning web designing from 3 yrs and I think I can finally do some projects.

1 Like

Bouncing this to the top of the pile for the last week of ideas!

2 Likes

@IanAtCSTeach, this was something significant in replit this month :

I was thinking like maybe the something related with bounties and that has the cycles image!

2 Likes

What are the final ideas we have for this badge?

1 Like

Everything above! I’m working on it now…

2 Likes

Thank you so much @IanAtCSTeach!