Not showing console when html,css,js replit is run

Once I click on run button it shows live server , but i want to log out some information to debug my js file ,but it is not showing console,pls help

1 Like

Check on the tabs, just click the + and search console!

2 Likes

Alternatively, you could press the button to open the webview in your browser and use the browser’s debug console to debug your code. (The browser debug console is generally better than the one Replit has, although for basic debugging, Replit’s console is fine.)

I am facing the same problem and searched for console. But haven’t got any results.
Any other way to solve this issue ?

Please Help !!

Hi @Rituraj-13, to get the devtools console, click on the ‘webview’ tab and on the top right, you can see a spanner icon. Click on it.
Screenshot 2023-08-01 192933

3 Likes

Hi. I have the same issue, not seeing the console (and not finding it if I search for it).
Also, when I press “Toggle developer tools” nothing happens.
By the way, I have Windows, and use Chrome 115.

I managed to toggle on/off the console on the default installed Microsoft Edge though. It works there, so could it be that it has issues with Chrome on Windows? (hope this helps others)

Anyone have any solutions on how I can use it on Chrome instead though?

A post was split to a new topic: How to get Webview devtools to stay even when the program is run?

How you manage to toggle on/off the console ?