Not Found whenever I run the website code

Bug description:
It appears that not matter what I do to with the code the website in itself does not run, as both in WebView and when I take the WebView to a new tab it always says “Not Found”. I have tried reverting the code to its original state with the code history feature, but nothing still works for me.

Expected vs Current Behaviour:
It should work fine and run, as for everyone in my class its working perfectly fine including my teacher, however for me it didn’t run from the moment I opened my project.

Steps to reproduce:
Run the project and it should say “Not found” in WebView.

Bug appears at this link:
https://replit.com/@LukasRauktys/WebProject

Screenshot(s)/Screen Recording:

Browser/OS/Device: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/119.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 OPR/105.0.0.0

Replit Profile: https://replit.com/@LukasRauktys

Hi @LukasRauktys , welcome to the forums!
The index.html file cannot be in a folder. You’ll need to move it out of the folder for the program to work.
Hope this helps!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.