I cant see my output. When i write html code and run no page found
Hi @MonkeyLuffy15 , welcome to the forums!
Could I trouble you to send a screenshot of your repl, including the Webview tab and your files. Basically, take a full screen pic and don’t crop it.
This will help us to help you.
If you have renamed your html file to something other than index.html, do the following steps:
- In your files sidebar, click the 3 dots at the top-right corner of the sidebar.
- Select ‘Show hidden files’.
- Enter the .replit file that is under config files.
- In the first few lines, look for: entrypoint.
- Change the index.html under entrypoint to the name of your HTML file, e.g. index.html is replaced with app.html.
- Go click on the 3 dots on your files sidebar and select ‘Hide hidden files’.
- All done! Your program should work now.