No notifications when temp banned

Describe your feature request

Disable notifications when banned

What problem(s) would this feature solve?

Its torture to see people try to talk to you when banned, just seeing them

confused why you dont reply. It would make things feel a lot better while temp banned

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request

I was gonna use the new ghostwriter chat when @bigfatgrub was trying to talk to me and ask for my email. It felt a little say to see him confused why i wont reply. It just is sad, and would feel better if you didn’t see it.

1 Like

Perhaps it could also be made more clear that you are banned. I know for more serious bans it changed the username to “BANNED USER” and removes the profile picture. Maybe somehow temporary bans could become more obvious (like making the username “Temporarily banned” or something). I really had no idea you were banned until today.

3 Likes

Listen. If you get banned, you have no right to do anything. Think of this as a lesson so you don’t do it again

5 Likes

Actually, they can still create Repls etc because it’s only a community ban.

2 Likes

Yeah I know but they should still learn to just no get banned if they don’t want any of this :confused:

1 Like

I also just got temp banned :+1:

1 Like

you WHAT? for WHAT? ???

1 Like

Trying to find a vuln on the Replit website.

1 Like

Oh I’ve done a lot of that, what were you specifically testing, they’re gonna ban you harder the closer you get to the truth XD :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I got banned for some spam and being anti furry

1 Like

oh well don’t spam :confused:

2 Likes

A week feels pretty intense for spam and being anti furry

2 Likes

I mean spam is spam XD

2 Likes

I was spamming someone who was pro-furry

1 Like

I see you should contact replit

1 Like

Ok. Just because you dissagree with somebody doesn’t you can spam them. Everybody can have their own opinions and just because you spam them for dissagreeing with them does not mean that its ok

3 Likes

Understandable. Just sad i got banned because now i only have forums for being Bored

Did you mean: “Just because you disagree with somebody doesn’t mean you can spam them.”

4 Likes

omg what xD I’m also banned :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nice seeing you again.