New Person Alt Botting

another person named @awan is botting likes, they immediately got 140 runs after publish but only one or two comments. A lot of the same evidence as here applies (checked likes and here is evidence of all but one being an alt):

likers: ['awam', 'zhengkaitaken', 'adamz9', 'undefinedjaguar', 'wnt', 'zhengkai1', 'iuc', 'AlexanderSpitze', 'xup']

iuc: probably alt since they follow no one, were online abt the same amount of time ago as @adamz9 and they are kpop themed && are also a three letter name like @wnt

this time we also have evidence of them constantly deleting or hiding contrary comments @JayAySeaOhBee14 will provide

EDIT: @PikachuB2005 used GQL to find that they did hide me exposing them here

in a desperate attempt to make it seem less sus, they unhid some of the comments:

Finally, the largest felony is that they “steal” code (reformat it), this is super close to @JayAySeaOhBee14’s here to the point I suspect they just copied the code and reformated it slightly. Also, this is basically a port / low effort project that just uses an external API. Original using the API was by @Ajh499 in php

3 Likes

Also they’ve been stealing code right (Idk if you mentioned this in your post)

3 Likes

oh yeah will mention

2 Likes

LOL THEY UNHID SOME OF THE COMMENTS TO MAKE IT SEEM LESS SUS ahhh I’m dying lol

1 Like

Thanks for the report. To preserve the privacy of users whom you’re reporting, our preference is that you make the report via Replit’s built-in reporting, rather than creating an Ask thread about the user. Instructions on how to use it can be found here. Hope that helps!

2 Likes

oh I just have quite a bit of evidence ubt there’s a 255 char limit and the controversy is quite well know already

Ahh don’t tell people I can see hidden comments lol

:shrug: anyone who follows you can see that

1 Like

hmm interesting. Replit should hide those, and stop you from commenting on hidden comments. Not sure why you’re able to

2 Likes

“@bigminiboss im not hiding your comments because you’re right - im hiding your comments because i have no idea who the hell ajh499 was until you mentioned them.” - The Serial Code Stealer

1 Like

that was the weakest piece of reasoning I’ve ever seen in my entire life lol and if that were true they would unhide it

1 Like

People are just going to start deleting comments now lol

2 Likes

i didnt steal serial codes what

ok but you did do something that’s not allowed on replit…

wtf that css is amazing

proceeds to ignore

yeah it’s an external site, but um can you just tell us wether or not you admit it because there’s so much evidence against you, you should either admit or give us the super duper big evidence proving your innocence

As @qirtaiba mentioned earlier, thank you for highlighting but use the built-in reporting for this: https://docs.replit.com/legal-and-security-info/trust-and-safety#how-to-make-reports