Network lag? Message = reconnecting in IDE

Hi,

My school has had problems with network lag whilst using Python in replit. Students are typing code but nothing is appearing in the IDE or there is a lag, and usually a message saying ‘reconnecting’ in the bottom corner.
I checked out the dev tools and there are 2 issues,

1. Audit usage of navigator.userAgent, navigator.appVersion, and navigator.platform
  2. Deprecated Feature Used. The Expect-CT header is deprecated and will be removed. Chrome requires Certificate Transparency for all publicly trusted certificates issued after April 30, 2018.

I don’t think either these issues are affecting performance. I also checked out a similar post on this forum and it was suggested to check a certain list of domains was unblocked which I have done. Any suggestions ?!

Thank you

Hey @kali_lover, welcome to the forums!

This is very strange, it doesn’t seem to be a Replit problem since you’re saying there hasn’t been a Replit IDE message. I’ve never seen something like this, and on the status page it doesn’t say anything.

Hi Hugo,

Thank you for the welcome :slight_smile:

Not sure either, but on the status page it does indicate that people were having similar issues with latency end of Nov? Apparently been resolved, but still seeing performance issues here.

Cheers

Yeah, but it got fixed, maybe it was a small performance error that happened to you!