Need help to Fork Repl

Hi everyone,

I’ve been using Replit for a couple of months now and never had a problem. Today I wanted to fork a Repl but I couldn’t. I’ve done this many times before and never had any problem before. But now I can’t fork anymore. I tried Firefox and Safari but it’s always the same problem:

When I click on the three dots the menu with the ‘fork’ entry appears but disappears again and the repl that I wanted to fork is being loaded.

Help is very much appreceated.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

It must be a bug try clearing cache of browser.

Also try with other repls may be thats problem with specific repl you are trying to fork.

Thanks a lot for your insight. I cleared the cache and still have the same problem with all repls. Maybe you have another idea?

You shouldl still be able to fork it from the cover page.

Hi Ethan,

thanks for taking the time to look into this. Unfortunately, I’m not sure what you mean. I checked on ‘home’ but couldn’t find anything to fork.

I also asked a friend to try on his laptop with his account and he can’t fork either. So it looks like a rather broad problem.

Look at this gif on how to get to the cover page.
(gif stolen from Ian)

I did not do too much testing but I will do some more later.

That helped, thanks a lot

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.