Need help getting button to show up on the right of the page

Question:
On the new home page I’m working on, I have a div with text, a "a’ tag with a button inside and a background image. I’m wondering if it is possible to make the “a” tag with button saying “show me” show up on the right side.
Repl link:
PS Custom Nikes (redcoder.repl.co)

1 Like

Hello @RedCoder good day!

We need the actual repl link to your project (where your code actually is) or the code snippet of the part that you are having the problem.

Sorry about that! The link to my repl is PS Custom Nikes - Replit

@RedCoder how did you solve your problem? If people in the future have a similar problem it would allow less hassle to fix.

1 Like

I actually did not solve it but decided to design it differently. You can see the new design at custom-nikes.com

@RedCoder with the Big Kids, Little Kids do you show direct sizes? Like 10 in men’s or 12 in kids, I can’t find anything like that? Big and little has little meaning in shoe sizes. Also do you have a licensed trademark from Nike to sell your product, I see people can buy it do they actually get it?

1 Like

As shown in the Nike site, big kids and little kids are a specific range, but I’ll add a notice about that in a sec.
Technically, we just buy Nike’s shoes and instead of reselling them, we add to them. To be fair, do all those people on Etsy have rights from Nike? Also I doubt Nike will care about two kids who customize shoes lol
I made the site and my friend customizes the shoes and sends it to the buyer.

In fact, I actually bought one from my own site (don’t judge me) and it’s coming through really well.

2 Likes

@RedCoder do people get the product?

1 Like

Yeah. I actually bought one myself

1 Like

I can prove it if u don’t believe me

1 Like

@RedCoder I believe you, I was just making sure you weren’t scamming / doing something illegal. Have a nice day!

Lol np. Hope you liked my site!

1 Like

@RedCoder do you plan on adding adult sizes? Such as size 10 (I wear size 10) and up, since the highest you have 9Y is 1/10 less than a size 10. For older kids like middle/high school that would possibly purchase these.

1 Like

Yeah. We’re stilling raising money but we’ll consider!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.