Need help about paying the 20$

When i pay the 20$ and make my projects private . All the forks will be removed ? Right ? And the ones how did forks will lose access to my project or they will still have it ? I want my projects to be private just for me . So i want to know before paying . If the one who uses right now my project will lose the access or not

1 Like

They will still have your code and there is not way to make them stop having access.

1 Like

So why even paying the 20$ if they still have access to my code … they should fix it or no need to pay

It will stop anybody more from getting a copy of your code

1 Like

But that person who did fork it he can still publish it and then it will be public again . So still nothing changed . This problem should be fixed . And it will help the community grow even bigger

That’s just a general problem with how privating things works. They could have just copied your code anyway. You should ask the person who forked your code to delete it.

2 Likes

Hopefully that would work, by the way thanks for your help @Classfied3D

1 Like

Not sure, but the forks would most likely remain, but new people should not be able to. To make your projects hidden, there is not a OTF, but a subscription/monthly fee.