Hi again Replit!
I am working on a website about information around a mountain located in my local area. I was wondering if you had any tips on desgin, UI, html, etc.
Thanks and Good night!
Nice website! Here are some styling tips:
- The green background well… Doesn’t look the best. Personally, I like dark themes.
- The blue title is a bit hard to read.
- The navbar links are quite hard to read as well.
- The black text isn’t good on green. If you’re going for a dark theme make it white/a light grey, and if you’re going for a light theme make it black.
- I’m not a huge fan of the
I deeply agree with the hr part, I think im going to change the margin on some of them. Thanks for the other tips as well!
I mean custom css is nice, but I recommend trying a css package. (The website is better than what I could make with custom css, but looks a little old)