My Repls from over a month ago have disappeared

All my projects in My Repls from over a month ago have disappeared and I cannot find anything to retrieve them.

Hey there @jackkyleson64 , welcome to the forums!

According to the docs, you can restore a repl as so:

1. Go to your CLUI ← (that’s the link)

2. Go to trash

3. Go to restore-repl

4. Enter the name of the repl

(Note that a helpful list of recently deleted repl names pop up so it’s easier for you.)

You can also go to cli/trash/restore-repl for a direct link to the restore-repl button.

3 Likes

Not after it’s been deleted for that long though…

Well, the OP only said that repls created over a month ago disappeared, not that repls disappeared over a month ago.

2 Likes

Which is why I don’t understand why we’re assuming they deleted them.

@jackkyleson64 Make sure you’re using your same account as before and try looking at replit.com/repls and your profile page. If you tried that and you don’t recall deleting any Repls, you could have either A. been hacked (low possibility) or B. a corruption of a part of Replit servers somehow (very unlikely). In the case of B, please contact support@replit.com

Edit: honestly in the case of both, contact support (lol)

3 Likes

I’m having a similar problem - my repls show up, but none of them have any files in them. They’re all just empty.

1 Like

If you don’t think it’s similar enough to this situation, you may want to make a different topic. Your issue could be caused by something else.

1 Like