My Repl keeps stopping even if its Always On

Hello team, I recently bought the Hacker plan for my work to deploy scripts to run 24/7.
There was some issue with billing details from my side which I resolved as soon as possible, but since this problem my script always stops working randomly in between and I am shown this message again and again. My script was running perfectly fine for a few months without any such issue.
I would request the team to look into this as soon as possible.

What the script does: This script fetches data from twitter API using official twitter API token and it simply updates the data in a Firestore database.

The script runs well on local environments but not on replit, please help me and resolve this issue as my money is getting wasted.

@wwventures The error has nothing to do with the Hacker plan you purchased, instead it has to do with the fact that somehow (even if by accident) your Repl violated the Terms of Service. That doesn’t meant you’re in trouble or anything though, because some code just ends up doing things that are listed on the ToS even if completely unintentionally.

I don’t know which of the terms it violated, but it did, if you post the URL to it, I might be possible to figure it out.

1 Like

Looking at the program’s console, it seems that it was a Discord self-bot that spammed messages, which is clearly against the TOS. But I could be wrong and that’s just him using commands, and if that’s the case, I’m not sure which rule he broke.

As @Sky said, it probably was the spamming of the Discord bot, here’s the ToS your Repl probably violated (ToS 4.14):

Launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots”, “spiders”, or “offline readers” that access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages or any other content to the Replit servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser.

1 Like