My repl is not working and is saying to reload the page again and saying that it couldn't connect me to the server

Problem description

when i try to open my repl it is saying that it couldn’t connect me to the server and asking me to reload the page again and again. And after reloading the page also it is not opening

Expected behavior

It should open the repl

Actual behavior

when i try to open my repl it is saying that it couldn’t connect me to the server and asking me to reload the page again and again. And after reloading the page also it is not opening

Steps to reproduce

Browser

Google Chrome

OS

Windows

Device if mobile

N/A

Plan

free tier

:wave: Welcome to the forums, @Kshvar!

We’d love to help, but we need more context. If you could use Loom or another recording software to shoot a video and/or send related screenshots, we would be able assist you to the best of our abilities.

1 Like

Please reply soon. The screenshot has been sent

Are you using PostgreSQL?

Where is the message about it not being able to connect to server?

Try switching networks, or clearing your cache.
Try clicking on the name of your repl at the top when in the repl, and try to fork it.
Or, add .zip to the back of the link of the repl in the address bar, to download it, then upload it into a new repl.

1 Like

thank you it worked!

1 Like

No problem, happy to help!

nvm the problem is arising again.

Are you on an unstable wifi? Or switching networks?
I have never encountered this issue before.

I am on a stable wifi and is not switching networks

1 Like

And this new problem is on the new repl/fork?
Try clearing the cache, or switch browsers maybe? Also try logging out then back in.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.