So umm basically I opened my repl (YouTube in the console) earlier today and all the files had been deleted, even the .replit and replit.nix files. I am 100% sure I did not do this intentionally or accidently, since it was like this when I started it up, and there are forks from after I had last been on it (which was May the 3rd) which had no deleted files, and some that did, which means it happened at some time I was not using it. I used some GQL to find the time certain forks were created and I can deduce that it was corrupted on the 4th of June, somewhere between 6:42 and 23:27 (thats in GMT, btw)
This next part isnt really a bug, but I tried to fix it by moving the files over via zip, and it was large enough (43 MB, but I uploaded it three to four times in frustration) that I eventually closed the tab again because of frustration, and I imagine I corrupted it for a second time and now the repl wont boot up any more so I can’t do anything.
I can start again in a new repl to fix this but my original repl is the one that people will find because it is the most popular, so while I can link a new one, I’m pretty annoyed by this and I would like to know why this happened.
30 minutes of waiting for it to boot later, it actually started up. However, poetry (and therefore packager) is no longer working and I’ve tried importing the files manually but it just wasn’t working, so I’ve put the code in a new repl and it works fine, but it’s very annoying for people to have to redirect themselves and I’m still interested into why it corrupted in the first place
Yes, that is what I thought might have happened because it downloads videos in order to play them. However it is not a server repl and I was not using it so I’m not sure how it suddenly ran out of storage