My New Website!

ALMOST fell for it, WHY

2 Likes

almost fell for what? :wink:

1 Like

but then shark… the initial one I saw the link, what trauma have you gone through

2 Likes

I almost fell for the human verification thing, the way you did it is SO smart

1 Like

what human verification thing

I need to work on my improv
Y’know, the where you have to NOT CLICK THE LINK uh y’know not actually do the verification and instead scroll to the side, that’s step one anyways

1 Like

Was in writing with volume all the way up while everyone was writing their final essays :skull:

1 Like

Yeah, what audio exactly? We need to understand the situation

1 Like

OHHHH wait so sorry about that XD

I am sorry that you interrupted your class, but the question remains what audio?

Bro, it’s their decision to have Replit in class and also (kinda) their fault that they have their volume on (I always mute my Chromebook in class)

Nah I think not because it’s still kinda funni XD

1 Like

:smirk:
U a baddie
U tried this on me earlier
…and failed

1 Like

Why are they in trouble? The only reason they’d get in trouble is if they did this during class but why does a hardworking student in school in person randomly browse Ask for website links to click at random?

3 Likes

wait what was in the website lol

2000 words :sob: :sob: Mine is on the War in Afghanistan (longer title but because its specific but yeah)

1 Like

bruh imagine it, you’re chillin’ in class doing your 2,000 word essay and you’ve finally reached the 1,500 word mark when music at 100% volume starts playing from your classmate’s chromebook

1 Like

Remember to center your divs.

3 Likes

Funny I was at 1,53

(It was assigned a few days ago and got 1000 words in the first few hours)

3 Likes

Rookie numbers, I made a 53 line 270 character HTML website with boosted vCPU for a project on Hand Foot and Mouth disease. People were shocked that I built a site for a simple project when it took me like 40 minutes at max. I got an A+😁 (the Repl included pics of patients with sores on their back and stuff so it might get taken down)

1 tag says 1000 lines of hex

2 Likes