My Forum Hiatus Update

I know about the evasion and the following and unban stuff, what I mean is the initial ban, the ban before Ban Evasion.

Look at my tree:
MNA5 > following people > Banned (unknown)
MNA4 > Banned (evasion) > unbanned > banned

Possibilities on initial ban:
The following bot, or I assume it was a following bot.

3 Likes

Makes sense to me. Thanks for the input.

3 Likes

o7 continue on for me fellow soldiers

3 Likes

@anon40284853 @prisems

1. it’s technically illegal to get GQL from network payload logs but Ray usually lets it slide as long as you don’t share it
  2. MNA4 got the payloads, made a markdown repl, and shared it with a hundred people so ray banned him
2 Likes

Oh alright. How could I get a GQL that has custom tipping? (Bounties, contact, etc)

2 Likes

Sorry no can do :frowning: ask a mod yourself, but they won’t give it to you unless you have like a concept going around already, you’re a trusted community member, and they will give you only what you absolutely need to make it and nothing more

2 Likes

Question while you’re still around, who was MNA4? I looked him up and found the banned account at around 6 AM and have been wondering how he contributed to your absence. IIRC he didn’t work on that RPG you did.

3 Likes

Um basically to understand, he told someone I hated them because I was too busy to collab

3 Likes

MNA4 was extremely skilled in Python and I could not have gotten my project so small without their help. They did some other cool stuff before getting banned, hence all the followers.

3 Likes

Not very nice of them. I guess that may be one of the reasons they got banned. Idk, don’t really follow Replit Drama.

3 Likes

yeah me neither except they sent me a screenshot of the dms… it’s not the reason, he got banned before that, this was a smol private thing on discord :frowning:

3 Likes

Yeah please, don’t hate him, he was just trying to help :smiley:

3 Likes

U are not a chad but milocat is :slight_smile:

(@bigminiboss :smirk: )

2 Likes

What is it lol? I don’t know what you’re talking about

2 Likes

milocat is another user on the forum, and probably also on Replit.

2 Likes

Um yes some interesting things went down EDIT: DM doomsday bear for more details

2 Likes

Those events have been scrubbed from Replit history, but if @MNA41 is bored enough to want to know, I’ll enlighten them. Some of them I will take to the grave though.

EDIT:

I have the 4Chan pfp and program, I am TOTALLY a GigaChad

cough MiloCat was too powerful though… yeah he revealed some… off-topic information

3 Likes

I took a page out of MiloCat’s book at the school dance couple nights ago and it worked. Stoicism is attractive. MiloCat is more of a gigachad than we know. Off topic GigaChad, but a chad all the same.

2 Likes

wait DM that … book now