My bounty application not showing

Hi, when I applied to this bounty https://replit.com/bounties/@VulcanWM/timetable-game-graph?t=applications yesterday there were no applications and it was showing “already applied” but it was not showing my application under the applications.

When I checked today there were 3 other applications for the bounty but my application was still not showing but this time it allowed me to apply again but it is still not showing under applications.

Also I have fixed the bounty and contacted the poster and they waiting for my application to show up in order to accept it.

Will appreciate any help since this is my first bounty

1 Like

Hey @AhnafBin3 welcome to the forum!

Your application is likely being reviewed by Replit staff. It should show with in 24 hours.

5 Likes

Okay thanks that’s what I figured. But in that case I’m wondering why it allowed me to apply again today if my application was already under review?

2 Likes

I do not know. I have asked Replit staff to take a look

4 Likes

Its been more than 24 hours since I first submitted but it is still not showing under applications. The poster is waiting for my application to show up so that they can accept it.

@AhnafBin3 I can see your application. Try checking the Bounty again to see if you can see it as well.

Yes now I can see it as well. Thanks a lot for your help

You’re welcome. Happy to help!

I just applied for my first bounty but it did not appear as it being an applicant why is that?

@KillerCl0wn like @not-ethan said, your bounty application is likely being reviewed by staff.

1 Like

Ok this is the first bounty I am able to do so I really am hoping to get in it before they choose someone else

1 Like

They didn’t review it in time, and I missed out. They choose someone else already. They reviewed 3 others but not mine :frowning: Mine wasn’t even up there

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.