My app is "always on" and boosted, but it does not work

Repl always on. Boosted

It is supposed to be on but after less than one hour it always appears the same message: Hmm… We couldn’t reach this Repl

Make sure this Repl has a port open and is ready to receive HTTP traffic.

I mean, I can’t deploy a VNC (“still not supported”) nor have it always on (which I am paying for). I hate the streamlit cloud (I need login page for users) and thought Repl.it would help me.

SAD!

PS. By the way, the status shows the issue as resolved. It is not resolved at all.

PS2. I thought there was some sort of customer service, instead of reporting a bug. Also dissapointed.

Browser/OS/Device: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/16.4 Safari/605.1.15

Hey @marcosgm!

Could you send me the link to your Repl so I can take a look?

Also, the ask.replit.com forum is the official way to get support!

1 Like

thanks, @ShaneAtReplit . My repl is private. How can i send you the link without pasting it into this response? thanks!

you press the invite button and enter in his username

Even if people do have the link to the Repl, they just get a 404 error but I’m pretty sure that Staff can access any repl, private or public.

“Make sure this Repl has a port open and is ready to receive HTTP traffic” could mean a server was not started (possible fault in your code) and BTW I don’t think a boosted or always on Repl fixed that.

Sorry but the spelling error was annoying me lol *disappointed

1 Like

You can submit a ticket or email Replit Support.