Move of the icons in the "Console" that they doesn't cover up the content

Describe your feature request

Please move the icons of clearing up the console and searching in it outside of the console output screen

What problem(s) would this feature solve?

The both icons cover a part of the console content (either input or output)

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request

I was trying to test a wroten code

4 Likes

Welcome to the forms, @mcgiwer!
Could you provide some screenshots of the inefficient layout you are experiencing?

2 Likes

I think that OP was referncing the search for content buttons in the Console. In this case, I fully support this feature request.

3 Likes

Usually if you just de-focus the console (i.e. click off of it) then it will hide those icons.

3 Likes

I believe they mean these two icons in the console:

3 Likes

Yes, but I found that even when defocused, you cannot see the icon but if you hover over the space where it would be when visible, you can see the popups that say ‘Search’ or ‘Clear’, and you can click on it. It’s like pressing an invisible button.

3 Likes

Yes, you’re correct. I had meant this two buttons with are only in the way in this place. They should be either movable and attachable/detachable or be a part of the space under the output window.

Additionally, the both buttons are annoying and disturbing in the case of interactive code, where the user enters a input in the console

2 Likes