More 100 days of code

I want 100 days of code in more languages.

I don’t know where to go to learn other programming languages.

I was going through the 100 days of code (and still am) and was trying to see how I should move on from there, but could not find any others that were like the python 100 days of code.

6 Likes

Yes this would be good, but python is probably the only language with THIS much material, so maybe a 50, or even 25 days for other ones :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, even that would be good. SOMETHING is better than nothing.

2 Likes

Yeee, like nodeJS & other languages

I’d love one on node :smiley:

2 Likes

I’d love to make more! Let me know what your preferred languages are so it can go into the todo pile!

5 Likes

Oh wow you actually responded. I’d love some on webdev like Node.js or c++ :smiley:

5 Likes

I would like any of the"C" languages and webdev languages.

2 Likes

Wooo! NodeJS or C/one of its supersets would be nice. I want to learn those languages but don’t want to sit through a 3-hour YouTube video teaching me nothing useful lol

1 Like

Is JavaScript in the todo pile? Because I saw this bounty by an admin and now I’m curious!

2 Likes

This bounty would convert the existing CodeWithHarry content into the tutorial format - fantastic opportunity if you speak Hindi!

4 Likes

I love this idea. Maybe some for lesser used languages, like Scala or something, because 100 days is hands on and would be perfect for these types of langs.

UPDATE: WOW THEY DID IT!!!

thank you, I will probably check it to learn webdev, which is something I’ve been meaning to do but couldn’t find anything conclusive for free!

@PeterTheEnt you should mark this as solved :smiley: it’s not conclusive but they seem to be in the process of making it O_O

2 Likes

@bigminiboss I can’t, my school accidently blocked it and I have a snow day to day, so I will have to wait until tomorrow.

1 Like

oh ok sorry to bother you

@bigminiboss You are fine. I am not doing much anyways, I am just doing some research on my chromebook. The school has Replit blocked on it somehow.

2 Likes

I don’t know where to go to learn other programming languages.

To learn other programming languages, I know Replit has some tutorials (they may be really basic as I have not looked into them). I also know that Khan Academy has some stuff, as I started their lessons on JavaScript. I hope that helps.

Java Script is a must. C is a classic that never goes out of fashion.

4 Likes