May 2023 Contributor Badge

Thanks to everyone who contributed to Replit Ask during our latest busiest month!

This month 1065 users posted at least one reply or topic during May 23! You have now been awarded the Contributor badge for this month (AI theme!)

may23

I’m looking for ideas for June 23 which will mark 12 months of badges. If you post your ideas before 14th June it will be added to the poll!

8 Likes

This was our 12th badge though…

6 Likes

Here is my idea:

blue shield with a birthday cake saying 12 on it, representing 12 months of badges

5 Likes

12 candles on the cake too.

1 Like

The first badge was June 22, so celebrating the loop!

2 Likes

Lets include sun glasses as a throwback to the first monthly badge ever!

5 Likes

+

+https://th.bing.com/th?id=OIP.Tn5pKW6WdOvh2SR8dpXo4AHaFj&w=288&h=216&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&o=6&pid=3.1&rm=2

need help editing all this on one image
@IanAtCSTeach are they good enough or am i to late

3 Likes

@Darkoknight You want the sunglasses superimposed on the cake? I can do that pretty easily with GIMP. If you do, could you please upload the cake image and not a screenshot of the cake image?

1 Like

sure i will dm it to you if you want

@element1010
I made it without the shield.
ReplitJuneBadge-removebg-preview

2 Likes

you could do a robot wearing sunglasses blowing out a birthday cake with 12 candles

1 Like

@Darkoknight Sure you can send me the image. For now, I put your images on the screenshot. It’s low resolution because the screenshot is low resolution. I can make it a higher resolution with the cake image (instead of a screenshot thereof). Do you want me to adjust anything about the combined image? Or you can do them yourself if you’d like. I have attached the transparent images to this message.

Proposed cake badge

badge

Transparent images

glasses

4 Likes

Wow this is looking really good. Thanks @anon40284853

Keep the collaborations coming!

5 Likes

can you add the sunglaases to look like this

1 Like

Honestly that looks better cuz it gives it like a
programmer kind of feeling

3 Likes

1 Like

@IanAtCSTeach When will the June badge come out and will it be that anyone votes for the June badge on the poll???
Thankyou for taking your time and reading this.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi @Darkoknight the badges usually come out a few days into the next month so the June badge will be around 5/6 July.

If we get a few designs I’ll definitely put a poll up for users to select the badge.

5 Likes

Hi everyone. Last day today to submit any designs you wish to be considered for the June 23 Contributor badge. I’ll post a poll later tonight to vote.

5 Likes