- I did not commit some code Thursday night (CET timezone).
- I brought back up Replit this morning. I get a message that Replit is out of sync (no good reason since it’s a personal project)
- The history of commits shows the last commit being 2 months ago, which does not match my Github history. The last commit was made on Thursday, from Replit.
- In the code view I have 2 files that remained open (some that I left open on Thursday night are neither open, nor do they exist in the file system). The weird thing is that they contain some code that I did not commit on Thursday. In particular they point to files that I created after my last commit and that seem to have been lost.
- I went to the web UI to check. I logged in. My lost files appeared for a brief instant before the UI displayed the exact same thing as the desktop app.
I should find my code and files the way they were when I left them even though I did not commit.
Inconsistent state as described above
Steps to reproduce: not sure how that can be reproduced
Bug appears at this link:
Browser: Chrome 117.0.5938.92
OS: Ventura 13.0
Device (Android, iOS, NA leave blank): Macbook Air M2
Desktop app version (Avatar menu->“Version”) or NA: version 1.0.2
Plan (Free, Hacker, Pro Plan): Free